AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|▪Strategic Marketing||▪ Project Management||▪ Team Leadership|
|▪ Market Analysis||▪ Creative Writing||▪ Graphic Design|
|▪ Process Improvements||▪ Budgeting/Forecasting||▪ Public Relations|
|▪ Content Development||▪ Business Operations||▪ Stakeholder Engagement|
Cleva North America, Inc. • Greenville, SC • February 2013 – Present
- Credited with increasing web sales by nearly 50%, boosted KPIs by migrating e-commerce brand sites to a
- BigCommerce platform from a custom platform, and reduced customer service call volumes.
- Reduced Facebook Ads CPC by 10% over 3 months by testing creative.
- Led marketing and sales teams to design a Voice of Customer (VOC) program to analyze and solve business
- challenges; efforts were recognized through receipt of the 2017 MarCom Award for packaging design.
- Drove positive online mentions/reviews up by 35% by development and executing of a daily User Generated Content
- (UGC) strategy.
- Produced media kit that demonstrated key marketing analytics and demographics for use in sales presentations. Efforts were credited as instrumental in x
- Launched career blog and grew online traffic to x monthly visitors through social media and SEO
- Led video production and creative direction for newly-launched product video.
Banyan Consulting LLC • Pittsburgh, PA • February 2004 – October 2012
- Provided support to the sales team through generation of revenue reports and drafting comprehensive RFP responses under tight deadlines.
- Leveraged measurement tools including Google Analytics to analyze effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns; issued recommendations that significantly improved traffic by 40% in 5 months, and tripled new visitors in 1 year.
Marketing Assistant/Support Staff II, Student Life
Carnegie Mellon University • Pittsburgh, PA • October 2000 – September 2003
- Resolved operational and project issues to ensure consistency and quality.
- Recruited and managed student worker teams each semester.
Winn-Dixie, Inc. (Regional Corporate Office) • Clayton, NC • November 1998 – January 2000
- Designed profit-driven specialty and weekly in-store advertisements, along with supporting the development of diverse marketing projects
- Demonstrated self-reliance and resourcefulness to overcome obstacles
- Consistently met all assigned quotas and key performance metrics
- Key Achievement –Produced outstanding results in a fast-paced environment and delivered multiple complex projects at once
August 2016 – Present
- VP of Public Relations – Increased membership by 20%; developed and implemented a digital marketing plan to increase club membership and member participation. Specific tactics included strategic social media activity, website refresh, event listings, and club newsletters. Results were measured and tactics were optimized on quarterly basis.
- Earned Competent Leader Award (CL)
Certificate In Graphic Design (1998), Living Arts College, School of Communication Arts
Extensive Coursework, Carnegie Mellon University & North Carolina State University