Top performing Marketing leader with a record of success in directing content marketing, analytics, market research, and project management. Strong strategic thinking skills to develop and implement social media and digital marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness and revenue growth. Solid interpersonal skills leveraged to cultivate relationships with peers, colleagues, reports, management, and business partners. Team player who collaborates well with others to get things done. Passionate about helping others succeed. Award-winning Toastmaster.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|▪Strategic Marketing||▪ Project Management||▪ Team Leadership|
|▪ Market Research||▪ Copywriting||▪ Social Strategy|
|▪ Process Improvements||▪ Budgeting/Forecasting||▪ Conversion Optimization|
|▪ Content Development||▪ Lead Nurturing||▪ Stakeholder Engagement|
|▪ Digital Marketing||▪ Email Marketing||▪ Coaching/Mentoring|
Cleva North America, Inc. • Greenville, SC • February 2013 – November 2018
Directed and contributed to digital teams to develop and execute SEM/PPC campaigns and graphic design projects that align with B2B and B2C goals. Analyzed campaigns and reported results to respective product team. Oversaw planning, budgeting, project management, and logistics for annual national trade show events. Partnered with product development teams on market research to identify trends and insights and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. Wrote SEO-optimized website content for corporate branding sites and retail customer product pages.
- Led marketing and sales teams to design a Voice of Customer (VOC) program to analyze and solve business challenges; efforts were recognized through increased retail sales.
- Drove positive online mentions/reviews up by 35% by development and executing of a daily User Generated Content (UGC) & online reputation management strategy. Train and lead e-commerce staff on daily maintenance of the program.
- Developed trade show exhibit house RFP process, negotiated contract with new vendor which resulted in $11K savings (9% of budget)
Vocati, Inc. • Greenville, SC • March 2018 – Present
Lead market research and competitive analysis activities designed to develop marketing plan for SaaS product. Create and execute digital marketing initiatives including email marketing, and lead nurturing workflows. Produce and optimize website elements, including landing pages, website copy, CTAs, and forms on HubSpot & WordPress. Manage intern and freelance graphic designer.
- Created LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. Increased social engagement by 118% and followers by 99% within 3 months of implementation.
- Managed scriptwriter and video production team to produce a promotional video; defined scope of work, negotiated contract terms, and developed an overriding theme, and directed production.
Banyan Consulting LLC • Pittsburgh, PA • February 2004 – October 2012
Managed blog and email marketing initiatives. Designed promotional materials including, but not limited to, corporate brochures, product data sheets, presentations, and proposals. Organized event marketing webinars and seminars.
- Leveraged Google Analytics to analyze effectiveness of inbound marketing campaigns; issued recommendations that significantly improved traffic by 40% in 5 months and tripled new visitors in 1 year.
Marketing Assistant/Support Staff II, Student Life
Carnegie Mellon University • Pittsburgh, PA • October 2000 – September 2003
Designed marketing materials (e.g., logos, brochures, flyers, posters) to promote university events and programs. Provided administrative support to ensure cost-effective office operations.
- Recruited and managed student worker teams each semester.
Winn-Dixie, Inc. (Regional Corporate Office) • Clayton, NC • November 1998 – January 2000
- Designed profit-driven specialty and weekly in-store advertisements, along with supporting the development of diverse marketing projects
- Demonstrated self-reliance and resourcefulness to overcome obstacles
- Consistently met all assigned quotas and key performance metrics
- Key Achievement – Produced outstanding results in a fast-paced environment and delivered multiple complex projects at once
August 2016 – Present
- VP of Public Relations – Increased membership by 20%; developed and implemented a digital marketing plan to increase club membership and member participation. Specific tactics included strategic social media activity, website refresh, event listings, and club newsletters. Results were measured and tactics were optimized on quarterly basis.
- Earned nine “Best Speaker” Ribbons for prepared and impromptu speeches.
- Earned Competent Leader Award (CL)
Certificate in Graphic Design
Living Arts College • Raleigh, NC
Carnegie Mellon University • Pittsburgh, PA
North Carolina State University • Raleigh, NC